If the weather is good – Holmfirth Memorial Park – otherwise The Gallery Room of the Parish Church, Towngate, Holmfirth HD9 1HA. If you don’t yet feel comfortable to sing live, join us on Zoom.
10 til 12
Group type: Performing occasionally
Run by: Jenny Goodman
Other Choirs and Groups run by this Teacher
Luscious harmony singing with Jenny Goodman in Holmfirth – live AND Zoom available.
Jenny Goodman’s regular Friday morning singing returns for the Autumn. Expect lovely harmonies, a good warm up to get your body, breath and voice tuned up, and a friendly group of folk. No previous singing experience needed – all songs taught by ear and drawn from a range of folk/world music traditions, popular classics and original songs written especially for community singing groups. 2, 3 ,4 part harmonies or more! Songs about Autumn and Winter are featured!
1st, 8th, 22nd, and 29th Oct,
5th, 19th and 26th Nov,
3rd and 10th Dec.
Limited to 15 spaces, so book in advance.
For COVID safety I have limited the numbers to 15 when we are indoors. This and other factors have had an impact on income so I am offering some options for you.
Basic cost: £7 to £10 per session – choose where you feel comfortable to pay. Zoom attendance £5 per session.
Generous supporters: £10 – £15 per session
Block payments: pay in advance and get 1 session free; i.e. sliding scale for whole term £70 – £150 or two lots of £35 – £75.
You can book all the sessions you know you are available or book week by week. I will keep a waiting list so if people drop out last minute I can offer the spaces. To book contact Jenny on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07984 584923
Important COVID safety information. I am planning the sessions to keep everyone as safe as possible. I have completed a full Risk Assessment and will share that with you but here are the key points:
- I will arrive early each week to ensure the room is ventilated and all touch points have been cleaned.
- If indoors we will take a good break part way through & vacate the room to allow ventilation.
- We will keep a minimum of 1 metre distance.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the venue and I will bring extra.
- We will NOT wear masks when singing but you can wear one or a visor if you choose. Please wear masks when moving around the building.
- Please bring your own refreshments.
- DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE UNWELL OR HAVE HAD CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS TESTED POSITIVE UNLESS YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE CPR TEST. I will do the same.
- I am not requiring people to be double vaccinated but I highly recommend that you are AND I would encourage you to take a lateral flow test before sessions. I will be testing regularly and prior to sessions. I am double vaccinated and will be taking any boosters offered.
- Please let me know if you are unwell/test positive between sessions.