Pershore – Tuesday evenings
Worcester – Wednesday evenings
7 – 9 pm Tuesdays in Pershore
7 – 9 pm Wednesdays in Worcester (term times)
Vocal High is an exciting & adventurous vocal ensemble led by singer and vocal coach Paula Evans, and pianist-composer Chris Long.
- Do you want to share the joy of singing with others? Vocal High are a warm, friendly and inclusive group of people from a broad age spectrum and all walks of life.
- Are you looking for something a little different? Would you like to work on repertoire beyond the usual ‘choral’ or ‘pop’ songs?
- Do you want rehearsals to be fun – but also to work hard in order to achieve quality music as a group, and deliver performances of a high standard?
- …while developing your own singing technique as opposed to just ‘learning the notes’?
Vocal High is 2 vocal ensembles, rehearsing weekly in the evenings, that join together for performances, workshops and social events.
- There is a Pershore group (Tuesdays) and a Worcester group (Wednesdays).
- Repertoire is diverse: fun, not without challenges but always rewarding and enjoyable!
- There is a focus on tone production, blend, group-work and the development of technique: and fun!