Date: 28 Jan 2021
Run by: Delia Rosenboom
Contact details: 01342 825031
- Do you love running workshops…but insecurities or lack of confidence interfere?
- Do you love performing but are limited by nerves or stage fright?
- Is your enjoyment of singing / running groups limited by self-judgements?
- Are you too busy ‘trying to please or get it right’ that you lose sight of the pleasure of singing/ teaching?
Would you like:
- To teach with ease and confidence?
- To be calm, focussed and empowered whether teaching or performing?
- To stay connected to the enjoyment of singing at all times?
- To intuitively know how to go with the flow of teaching?
Positive ‘mental fitness’ is at the root of all our success or limitations. So, come and learn how to build your own personal ‘mental muscles’ to bring about the changes you want to teach or perform optimally at all times. It’s easy and fun…
Please email Delia to book a place: email@example.com
Zoom link will be sent close to the day of talk.