Date: 31 Oct 2020
Cost: 20 euro
Details: 7:30pm UK Time zone
Location: Online from Belgium
Run by: Anita Daulne
“Dance with your voice”
You are invited to a Zoom – online workshop
Get energized, revitalize yourself, have fun with friends and family with our online workshops. We will explore sacred songs, lullabies and energizing songs, a repertoire of world music.
With Marie and Anita from Zap Mama
We are sisters and we learned our musical skill from our European and African heritage. We have travelled around Africa and have learned from and shared with Griots, Tuareg, Berber, Dongon, Mbuti, Peulh, Mobudu, Zulu, Harlem Church, and others.
What to expect ?
2 hours session on zoom hosted by Anita and Marie:
- Warm-up of the voice: rhythmic breathing, on a long and soft melody and onomatopoeia.
- Use of foreign languages to explore the dimensions of the voice.
- TheUse of breathing through various emotions.
- @20h30 Europe (Time Zone/CEST/UTC+2)
- @07h30PM UK (Time Zone/CEST/UTC+2)
- @11:30AM USA and Canada (Time Zone/ PDT/UTC-7)
- @02h30PM USA (Time Zone/CEST/UTC-4)
ADVANCED REGISTRATION is REQUIRED
Click HERE to register:
Payment can be made through PAYPAL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or the following bank account:
IBAN: BE65 0682 2323 3096 Name: Maido
After registering you will receive a confirmation email and a link to join the online event.