Date: 13–15 Aug 2021
Cost: Single room £300, twin room £290 pp (only available to households/bubbles) Zoom rate £15 per person per half day.
Details: 5pm on 13th Aug to 4 pm on 15th Aug
Location: Holland House Retreat Centre (Covid secure venue) Pershore, Worcestershire WR10 3NB
Contact details: 07984 584923 or 07981 420197 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holland House has been certified as a COVID secure venue and follows all the required protocols and latest guidance. This includes foot operated hand sanitizers throughout the building which you will be prompted to use by Holland House staff and us, wearing masks and maintaining social distance when moving around the House for staff and guests. Additional cleaning and hygiene protocols and good ventilation protocols are in place.
- In the dining area there will be no more than 4 people seated at 6 people tables and service will be largely to the tables. If a buffet system is in place for breakfast, correct queuing systems etc. will be followed.
- ”Test and trace” is in place at Holland House
- For the singing we will sing outdoors weather permitting in Holland House’s beautiful gardens. We will also encourage you to eat and socialise outdoors. If we need to sing indoors, we will split into two groups of 9 so that we can maintain 2 metres distance in the available spaces. For this reason, we are offering a maximum of 18 spaces for the weekend (if you are a household or bubble and don’t need to maintain distance that counts as one space). Holland House has excellent ventilation in all workspaces. We will need to wear masks if singing indoors. Singers’ masks are available and are more comfortable to sing in. Any breathing exercises etc. will be modified to be safe and comfortable.
- Everyone will be allocated a single room unless coming with your household or bubble and request a shared room with named people.
- We will complete a full risk assessment prior to the weekend and you will be sent this with any pointers to be aware of. We will ask you to sign a disclaimer saying you are taking responsibility for your attendance.
- Both of us are double vaccinated and if you haven’t had your vaccination, we encourage you to go ahead as soon as you can.
- As an additional safety measure both of us will take lateral flow tests the day before we travel. We are asking you to do the same – tests are free in England, and in Wales if you are travelling to another part of the UK. We will have some available on arrival if you haven’t been able to access one.
- Please don’t attend if you have COVID symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID symptoms or who has had a positive test unless you were wearing full PPE.