Date: 5–12 Apr 2019
Location: East Down Retreat center, Dunsford, Devon
Run by: Sarah Patterson
Contact details: 07738470174
A residential for singers who are healers and healers who are singers.
2 modules; April 5-12 and July 19-26, plus a half day one-to-one on your personal singing project with me.
Becoming a Medicine Singer is a journey to embody your personal medicine through your singing voice. Consider this training if you have a call to bring through songs and sounds which bring healing and love working in a supportive group energy where each person is deeply honoured and co-creates the journey.
- Vision quest – your path as a Medicine Singer
- Voice development, breath, body and practice
- Chant and meditation
- Songs of healing
- Creating your songs
- Offering Medicine Singing journeys
- Facilitating groups and singing in ceremony
- Sound healing one-on-one
- Creating sacred space with energy tools and sound
- The songs of the earth and being with nature
The deepest truest aspect of Medicine Singing is being in trust and clarity with your own heart and the greater heart we are all within, the joy and clarity we experience with our true resonance, sharing its beauty in the world.
Please see my website www.thesingingpath.com for more details.