Date: 19–26 Feb 2019
Cost: £540 plus flights
Run by: Kate Davies
Contact details: email@example.com
- Escape the British weather to enjoy sun, the exceptional menu of local healthy food, an exotic culture and environment at an award-winning, comfortable, sustainably-run traditional guest house. More information about their meaningful holidays at www.holidays-with-heart.co.uk
- Talented singing teacher. Nicely summarised by Steve Mainwaring who came in 2017 and 2018: “Kate – your talent, your musicality, your energy, your people skills, your caring nature, that lovely smile, everything. You’re a fine group leader and a beautiful person …. I was especially impressed with what you managed to get out of me – the freedom and confidence to sing as we felt to the extent that you did. It felt very empowering.”
- Based in Taroudant, an ancient walled market town little visited by tourists and with shopper-friendly souks to which you may be introduced by one of our staff.
- Enjoys the best winter climate in Morocco due to its southerly setting in the fertile Souss Valley, the source of an abundance of fruit and vegetables, it lies between contrasting mountain landscapes: the majestic High Atlas and the extraordinary Anti-Atlas (bordering the Sahara).
- Support of 8 charming English-speaking Moroccan staff experienced in running group holidays
- A wide choice of other authentic activities including option to support charitable projects
- Substantial pre-visit information and support from owner with 20 years’ experience of Morocco
- A chance to buy some beautiful handcrafted items, food and other delights in the souks
- Explore the fascinating culture with the help of delightful guides; option to trek or laze in the sun
Feel safe thanks to the care of the staff, good medical facilities (no compulsory vaccinations), safe water as well as the town being small, relaxed and friendly with few tourists. Good WiFi and mobile network. Short, inexpensive flight; road transfer with our own safe drivers. Compared with Europe, better value for money
“If only there were more places like this: a medina house run by locals offering a rare glimpse into Moroccan life. They offer skilled guides, exciting cultural experiences and delicious Moroccan meals.” Lonely Planet
- Inexpensive flights if booked early. The holiday starts and ends on a Tuesday to take advantage of cheaper flights (usually c £90 return).
- £540 for: accommodation for 7 nights in twin/double rooms (singles may be possible for a £120 supplement); substantial breakfasts; vegetarian evening meals (option of meat or fish for small supplement; special diets catered for) For those who wish to return: 2 new excursions; 2 cultural experiences (chosen from several); “A Feast for the Senses” celebration; a minimum of 2 hours singing daily (there will be chances for spontaneous singing as well) and transfers to and from Agadir airport.
- Optional activities include trekking, wildlife, crafts, cookery, massage and several other choices run by the amazingly knowledgeable guides. Prices here: www.cecu.co.uk/price-list-2016-2017
“I just want to tell you that the holiday was completely magical and LOVED EVERY MINUTE.! The staff were just amazing with nothing too much trouble and such fun.” M. Collins – Feb 2015
To reserve your place or make enquiries about the holiday, go to www.cecu.co.uk/bookings We will then confirm availability of room(s) and supply you with the payment schedule, which is split into 3 parts to make it easier to budget. It’s essential to book early in order that we can give you the go-ahead to book flights as soon as they’re published (likely to be Easyjet Gatwick to Agadir, just 50 mins drive from us), and thus save money. Early booking ensures you get a place on these extremely popular holidays as well as a cheap flight!
Voted Top 10 in the World: Lonely Planet Eco Stays 2014, Vege News Vegetarian Holidays 2005 Responsible Tourism Trophy for Community Project Work 2009. Green Key Certified 2012-now