Date: 1–28 Feb 2021
Cost: £40 per session/£140 for four sessions
Details: Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm
Run by: Ailsa Nicholson
Contact details: 07904376432
A one-off lesson or a series of four bespoke sessions to address all aspects of voicing, including:
- Voice breaks
- Making voicing feel easier
- Vocal health
- Releasing tension
- Helping your singers find ease in their singing
- Vocal styles and effects.
The sessions can be tailored to include any or all of the areas below:
- Practical vocal technique for singers, professional voice users and singing leaders
- Strategies for helping singing groups and choirs develop
- Theoretical understanding of how vocals are produced.
How to book:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for payment details/to secure your place.
What others have said:
- “I wish I’d met you a lot sooner – you managed to understand exactly what I wanted to be able to do with my voice and I was able to do it in the first session!” Lucas, singer
- “Just excitedly reporting that I was playing around with the taxi hailing exercise today and managed to comfortably sustain a note in M1 [“chest” voice] about 5 tones higher than I usually would be able to reach. Yesssss!! Excited by the possibilities of playing with my voice!” Choir leader, UK