Date: 20 Sep—18 Oct 2020
Cost: £30 Whole workshop series Sunday 20 September – 18 October | £7 Single workshop
Details: 7:30 - 8:30pm
Run by: Jane Harris
Contact details: +44 7894 205255
Online international singing workshops – join us wherever you are.
Open up your voice, learn uplifting songs by ear, immerse yourself in glorious harmonies and connect with other singers.
Nearly 70 singers from across England, Scotland, Wales, the Netherlands, Canada and the US took part in our second online singing workshop series.
- The best online singing experience I’ve enjoyed this lockdown
- Amazing… easy to follow, great fun and so well organised
- A wonderful and satisfying online singing experience
- As close as you can get to the real thing
- Fantastic… life enhancing
SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER SERIES BOOKING NOW
Join us for the whole of the series or drop in for a single workshop.
Online international singing workshop series:
- 5 online singing workshops culminating in an online Big Sing to enjoy all the songs we have learned
- wide variety of songs from different harmony singing traditions, including songs from Jane’s new album, One touch of nature
- vocal exercises to open up your voice, increase your range and resonance and release tension
- online access to teaching tracks between sessions – all songs will be taught first in the workshops.
Led by Jane Harris, Director of Songways