Date: 25 Apr—2 May 2022
Cost: see link to website
Details: Arrival by 4pm on first day leave 10 am last day
Location: Marmaris, Turkey
Run by: Jenny Goodman
LET YOUR HEART SING – A SINGING, SAILING AND SWIMMING HOLIDAY WITH JENNY GOODMAN
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to sail on a traditional Turkish gulet around the Aegean coast – moving from one beautiful cove to another, singing as we go!
PLEASE CONTACT ANNE DIRECT FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND TO BOOK.
Here’s the link with full information: https://www.meridiantravels.com/sing-with-jenny-goodman-2022/
This is my third time on the boat and I highly recommend it. We sing each day – sometimes on the boat, sometimes in different settings on land. The sea is crystal clear – there are opportunities to swim every day off the boat and sometimes from beaches and coves. Anne leads guided walks for those who want. The temperature is warm and pleasant, the food is scrumptious, the scenery is beautiful and the hospitality and organisation by Anne and the crew is impeccable. Last time we swam with and sang to turtles, visited the mud baths and just had a marvellous time.
Cabins are twin shares with a limited number of singles at Anne’s discretion – some people prefer to sleep on deck to enjoy the cool breezes and the stars.
Booking and enquiries directly through Anne at email@example.com
Here’s some quotes from previous participants.
- “An utterly splendid week – far exceeding my expectations in every respect. This is a holiday to die for! TREMENDOUS – I’ll be back”
- “Fabulous holiday – swimming, singing, eating! Jenny coaches us through a variety of songs – great for the body and the soul”
- “What can I say? Everything I had hoped for and more. The boat is beautiful and so relaxing. our every need is catered for by Adil, Anne and their lovely crew. Great singing to suit a range of abilities made for a really special week”
- “Singing with Jenny is always a joy – her harmonies and lovely self are wonderful – singing with Jenny on a boat in Turkey is an experience not to be missed”
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the week – it’s been so relaxing but also full of interest. The food has been amazing – so good to have food that is delicious but also healthy. I always enjoy singing with Jenny and she came up with the goods again with a good variety of songs”
- “My confidence has built during this amazing week. From actually swimming every day to being with such lovely people to singing lovely songs led by Jenny to that wonderful feeling when I paddled the kayak into that beautiful bay”