Date: 5–26 May 2021
Details: 7pm - 8.30pm
Run by: Ailsa Nicholson
Contact details: 07904376432
**NEW COURSE – ONLY £50 – includes course, PDF handouts and email support/resources in between sessions**
- How to make the sound we want;
- De-mystifying singing and terms used eg: “Sing with your diaphragm.” (And why some things we hear about singing are not helpful to developing our singing!);
- Increasing power, range and developing our sound/tone;
- Using efficient breathing techniques to make singing easier;
- Gaining confidence in your singing;
- Warm-ups and why we do them;
- The best, scientifically proven exercises to train your voice;
- Choosing songs to suit your voice;
- Developing and maintaining good vocal health;
- Creating a routine to help you achieve your singing goals.
The course is suitable for ages 16+ and is aimed at:-
- People who have had little or no vocal coaching. It would be ideally suited to people who love to sing but don’t feel like they know what they’re doing/if they’re doing it right (SPOILER ALERT: You are probably much better at singing than you think you are!)
- Professional voice users, e.g. teachers, class leaders and anyone who wants to feel more confident about their voice and look after their vocal health.
Send an email to email@example.com for payment details/to secure your place.
The course will run on 2, 9, 16 and 23 June at 7pm – 8.30pm
Payment in full must be made before the course starts to secure your place. No refunds given.
Under 18s must have written permission to participate from their parent/carer and use the contact details of that adult.
If you’re unsure if this course is suitable for you please get in touch by DM or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“I was really impressed at your response to each individual singer when they sang their chosen song and how you seemed to identify really quickly what was required to improve that person’s singing… all your comments were spot on and useful. You did it in a very positive way and so your ability to give crits was impressive… Your response each time was very helpful, reassuring and always positive.”
“I feel I gained a lot from your course, especially the M1 and M2 techniques. I’ve been doing loads of Zoom choirs in lockdown with different people’s warm ups, techniques etc and your course consolidated all of these and more. Thank you!” – Lizzie, course participant.
y own in front of the small group.” – Tina, course participant