Date: 20–27 Sep 2020
Location: The Nikiana Beach Club on Lefkada
Website: Facebook - Claire Anstee
Run by: Claire Anstee
Contact details: call me on 01363 777649 or Seafarer on 0208 3243118
Come and feed your soul on the beautiful island of Lefkada with Claire Anstee and Guy Wilson (aka Guido) who will be leading an unforgettable and fantastic week of harmony singing, eating, walking, swimming and sailing.
We will be staying at the Nikiana Beach Club which is situated right by the Ionian sea where we’ll be singing gorgeous harmonies every morning and then spending our afternoons lazing on the beach or by the pool or…..
- You may want to go on a local organised walk with a local English speaking guide (included in the price)
- Spend a whole day on the MS Christina ( included in the price) with a delicious lunch. Just relaxing and enjoying the stunning scenery. We will sail around several local stunning beautiful islands where we will also stop off for a visit and/or a swim in the crystal clear water. (masks and snorkels provided).
- Take a trip to the beautiful fishing village of Ageas Nikia on other side of the island (small cost for coach)
- The hotel is a Seafarer run hotel which gives us access to watersports tuition -dinghy sailing and windsurfing. There is also free access to paddle boards and kayaks as well the opportunity for sunset or sunrise kayaking and sailing trips
Evenings activities will include…….
- A quiz
- Watching and having a go at Greek dancing at the hotel
- A night out in Lefkas town which can include shopping , busking, sampling the local cuisine and ending at bar Havana ( a wonderful Cuban bar the we discovered last year where we were welcomed to sing and play music last year! )
- Cabaret evening at the hotel sharing the songs learned over the week and this year with a guest group of local shanty singers
- “I just want to thank you so much for organising such a wonderful holiday for us all last week. It was a week we will all never forget for so many reasons. I loved it all! “
- “The singing in particular was fab; the fact that we could sing for so long each morning, the choice of songs, the luxury of having two amazing teachers working with us, the joy we all felt at achieving such a great sound – all of this made the time singing very special indeed. “
- “The larger group with people from all corners of the country made it a delight to share conversations, and having the time to really talk to people was so rewarding. I feel I made some lovely new friends with whom I’ll keep in contact always. The various walks and boat trips meant that you shared special times with lots of different people and that helped us all to feel included.”
- ”The position of the hotel right on the beach and yet near to the village and other places to eat and drink made it a very relaxing place to stay. The staff too were great – nothing seemed too much trouble and they seemed to really enjoy our singing.”
- £599 per person
- Single room supplement £50
- Sea view supplement £70
- Partners or friends who may not wish to sing are also really welcome and can come for the reduced rate of £524
For more information or to book contact
Claire – firstname.lastname@example.org, 07849067724
Guido – email@example.com, 07771764869
Seafarer – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0208 324 3118