Date: 28 Feb—9 May 2022
Cost: £240 (£10 early booking discount available if booked before Feb10)
Details: 3:45 - 5:45pm
Location: St.Bride's Hall, Cainscross Rd., Stroud
Run by: Michael Deason-Barrow
Contact details: 01666890460
A weekly course of singing for health and wellbeing to help you discover the therapeutic power of singing as a healing force.
On ‘The Healing Voice’ you’ll have the opportunity to explore:
- How singing is about much more than just the movements of our vocal folds, our resonance, or our breathing, etc.. We also need to connect with our spiritual and emotional core.
- How, because our voice mirrors our whole being, it needs to be educated holistically – not merely treated as a mechanism that needs mere physical adjustments.
So come and discover:
- Special therapeutic singing exercises linked to each element of voicework (researched and created by Tonalis)
- Vocal improvisations to mediate between our conscious and unconscious worlds in order to process and integrate their gifts
- Songs in the key of life (i.e. special therapeutic songs)
- The practice of therapeutic toning.