Date: 29 Sep 2018
Run by: Chrys Blanchard
Contact details: Chrys - 01873 857767 or 07968 326294
SOUND HEALING PRACTITIONER TRAINING with Chrys for The College of Sound Healing – Starting in September 2018 to become a Certified Sound Healing Practitioner.
…Through sound we can access a place where we are able to reveal our true selves and connect with our underlying truths….Learn to use Sound to add to your existing healing practices, therapies and workshops for the well being of yourself and others or you can do the course purely for your own pleasure and personal development.
- The course is focused on the use of your voice for sound healing.
- You don’t need to be an experienced singer but need to be comfortable with making vocal sounds.
- You will be guided through different techniques that you can use in one to one treatments, personal practice and group sharing.
- The course will be experiential and will also require some written work and a series of case studies if you wish to have accreditation.
The course comprises five weekend workshops over 13 months which take place at Chrys’s home, in the lovely TALIESIN garden studio, complete with yurt and tree circle, in Abergavenny, South Wales.
- September 29th/30th 2018
- December 1st/2nd 2018
- March 9th/10th 2019
- June 8th/9th 2019
- October 12th/13th 2019
One of the founder members of the College she is especially known for SOUNDSCAPE – her Sound Healing Installation at Nevill Hall Hospital, in which over 200 sound healers and vocalists have taken part over the last 8 years.
Chrys draws on her wide range of experience as a vocalist and multi instrumentalist. She also has many years experience of teaching and training, composing and directing.
- ” I found the course both profound and moving. Chrys creates a safe space and in it I have found connection and solace”. Claire Marie Barton
- “I’m currently training to be a Sound Healing Therapist with Chrys Blanchard. The experience has been magical and life transforming. It is enabling me to bring together my work as a music facilitator and practitioner and guide me in the direction to work more therapeutically”. Ruth Bradshaw
- “Whether with gongs, singing bowls or the voice, Chrys’ sound healing work touches me in a way that I always feel reconnected in mind, body and soul after each session.” Caroline Seyedi
- ” Through her skilful and sensitive holding of a group, powerful and life-changing shifts can take place as sound is shared, and voices unite. Chrys achieves this deep and profound work with a light-hearted touch, and a down-to-earth sense of fun.” Brigid Brightfire
- “It’s been life-changing Chrys. Thank you”. Estelle
Each weekend costs £185. (You can arrange a payment plan if you need to spread the cost)
To book your place on the course, or for more information, please contact Chrys on 01873 857767 or 07968 326294 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE COURSE AND THE CURRICULM AND TO SEE MORE ABOUT THE COLLEGE OF SOUND HEALING go to www.collegeofsoundhealing.co.uk You can also book a place via the college website.