Date: 11 Jan—22 Nov 2021
Cost: US$395 for 10 months (20 classes)
Details: 20-21:30 hrs UK time (12-1:30 pacific time US) 2nd and 4th Monday of the month
Location: via Zoom
Run by: Marion Van Namen
A fun ten-month course for choir leaders!
You’ll learn (to):
- Build on all the musical chops you already have. This course is designed for you.
- Feel empowered by zoom, rather than limited
- trust: sing freely within a structure
- surrender: have the guts to sing your heart out even though you don’t know what’s gonna come out of your mouth
- acceptance: love every single note that comes out: the good, the bad and the ugly, and you’ll have a good time with them all
- develop your own language
- come up with rhythms and body percussion
- mimic instruments
- create the building blocks of improv
- make up your own exercises. The field of improv is endless.
- have loads, we mean loads of fun!!!
- guide your own singers in all these exercises to improve their playfulness and spontaneity in song.
- exchange ideas with the friends you make in this class. The learning won’t stop after 2021.
- Total cost is $395. 10 month commitment is required. That’s only $40/month for two 90 minute sessions a month. Payment plans (4x$100) available.
Or e-mail email@example.com for questions or more details.