Date: 9–23 Sep 2019
Cost: £60-£120 sliding scale
Details: 7.15 - 9.15pm
Location: Bogan House, 43 High Street, Totnes, TQ9 5NP
Run by: Susie Ro Prater
Contact details: Booking form: https://form.jotformeu.com/susieroprater/thelivinginstrument
Susie will guide you through the layers of your vocal instrument, sharing what she has uncovered through the years of becoming best friends with her own voice. The sessions will be a series of exercises and solid techniques to support you to open, strengthen, understand and develop an intimate relationship with your unique, miracle of a voice.
Monday 9th, 16th & 23rd September 2019
The course will include:
- Deepening/opening the breath
- Techniques to strengthen and support your voice
- Understanding your different voices
- Singing from your core
- Mapping your range
- Unblocking fears and tensions in the voice
- Your spiritual connection with your voice
- Relaxing into singing with power.
This is an on-going closed group, with limited spaces to allow for individual attention, so booking is essential.