I am really proud of being a member of the NVN. I try to bring a sense of joy to all that I do. I run four thriving groups across Walsall and Birmingham and love what I do.
- Musical Director of the thriving Voices Entwined.
- Trained with the British Lung Foundation as a singing for breathing leader
- Qualified music and workshop leader with Quench Arts
- Qualified Arts Award Advisor
- Psychology and Sociology Graduate
- Teacher at the Howling Wolves Community Choir Festival
- Teacher at the Community Choirs Festival in 2020
- Postgraduate Certificate in Social Care
- Masters in Music
- Qualified Yoga instructor running groups exploring yoga and the voice.
- Qualified sound therapist