Associated NVN member: Susie Ro Prater
Publisher: Susie Ro Prater
How to buy: Via website
THE LIVING INSTRUMENT – Exploring and deepening your unique relationship with your voice
6 HOURS | 3 MODULES | 40 LESSONS
This eCourse is a culmination of all that I have discovered, gathered, unravelled, learned, inherited and developed since I began teaching singing 15 years ago.
It is for absolutely anyone who is interested in freeing and opening their voice, from total beginners to those who are already on their vocal journey but would like to explore more.
It’s split into three modules, taking you on a vocal journey from fundamental techniques to playfully exploring your creativity:
MODULE 1: The Foundations of Your Instrument
Module one is a warm and welcoming introduction to Susie’s unique and generous teaching style. You will learn fundamental breathing techniques that once practiced and in place will support your voice for the rest of your singing life.
MODULE 2: Balancing the Two Halves of Your Voice
Module two is dedicated to exploring and balancing your chest voice and head voice and you will be guided into connecting with the masculine and feminine aspects of your voice.
MODULE 3: The Infinite River of Song
Module three is dedicated to exploring your creativity and connecting with the song-creator that lives in us all. It’s about freeing your voice and letting the magic of music sing through you.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
– 6 hours of video lessons
– Downloadable audios of each lesson
– Downloadable course notes (including exercise instructions and song lyrics)
– Daily practice video at the end of each module
– Bonus videos
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY FROM THE COURSE
– A deeper understanding of your voice
– Solid techniques to use for the rest of your life
- Inspiration to incorporate singing into your daily life
– Encouragement to experiment and let your voice be free
- Confidence to share the unique gift of your voice